New Student Registration
Parents or guardians can begin the process of registering their children in the Pawling Central School District. The school district is required by law and regulation to verify date and place of birth, residency status, legal custody, appropriate immunizations, and academic status. See below for a list of required documents and forms. (Information listed below in blue is a link to a form or to additional information).
If you wish to use the fill-in method online for the registration packet, please follow the steps below:
- Section 1 (English) – Complete the fill-in registration paperwork online.\
- Print, proofread, and sign all the forms that require your signature.
- Section 2 (English) – Print the forms, complete or provide to the appropriate person for completion.
- Collect the full registration packet (Sections 1 and 2) and return to M. V. Gibbons via email (email@example.com), regular mail or drop-off at the district office (Pawling CSD, 515 Rte 22, Pawling, NY 12564).
- Keep copies for your records.
- Verify Location of Residency - (Be as vague as possible-for address, only use street name)
- Change of Address English
- Change of Address Spanish