Find announcements and forms as they become available on the website. The most recently added will be in bold. Information can also be found in the Parent area of the website.
All Flyers must be approved by the superintendent. Please email proposed flyers to Mary Bonanno firstname.lastname@example.org. In general, we post flyers that meet the following criteria: sponsoring organization is local, or has a local chapter, holds not-for-profit status and provides a benefit to students.
We distribute paper flyers to grades PreK-4 in the elementary school and in the middle school, to fifth grade only. If organizations wish paper flyers to be distributed, the organization must bring 20 bundles of 25 copies each of the approved flyer to the greeter station at Pawling Elementary School and for the Middle School, 90 copies bundled in 3 groups of 30 brought to the greeter station. Please allow several days lead time for distribution.
- Meet the Candidates.jpg
- 5-6-22 Making Memories w-Grandparents English
- 5-6-22 Making Memories w-Grandparents Spanish
- Ambassador Program Spring 2022_Pawling Rec and Reed
- Girl Scout Teddy Bear Tea Party 5-7-22.pdf
- Pawling Library Positive Behavior Workshop 4-26-22.png
- PTSA Clothing Drive Flyer 5-15-22.pdf
- PTSA Clothing Drive Save the Date 5-15-22.pdf
- Socks for PRIDE English.pdf
- Socks for PRIDE Spanish.pdf
- 4H Flyer 2021.pdf
- Pawling Little League Spring 2022 English.pdf
- Pawling Little League Spring 2022 Spanish.pdf
- 22-23 Universal Pre-K Info Sheet English.pdf
- 22-23 Universal Pre-K Info Sheet Spanish.pdf
- 22-23 Kindergarten Registration Info Sheet English.pdf
- 22-23 Kindergarten Registration Info Sheet Spanish.pdf
- 21-22 PTSA Membership Flyer.pdf
- Pre-k information flyer.pdf
- Pre-k information flyer Spanish.pdf
- PES K Reg Info 2021-2022.pdf
- PES K Reg Info 2021-2022 SPANISH.pdf
Procedures to include information in the digital backpack.