Find announcements and forms as they become available on the website. The most recently added will be in bold. Information can also be found in the Parent area of the website.
All Flyers must be approved by the superintendent. Please email proposed flyers to Mary Bonanno email@example.comOpens in a new browser tab. In general, we post flyers that meet the following criteria: sponsoring organization is local, or has a local chapter, holds not-for-profit status and exists solely or overwhelmingly to provide benefits to resident youth. In addition, the event advertised must provide a benefit to resident youth.
We distribute paper flyers to grades PreK-4 in the elementary school and in the middle school, to fifth grade only. If organizations wish paper flyers to be distributed, the organization must bring 20 bundles of 25 copies each of the approved flyer to the greeter station at Pawling Elementary School and for the Middle School, 100 copies bundled in 4 bundles of 25 brought to the greeter station. Please allow several days lead time for distribution.
- 5K Run Walk Dog Walk Happy Life Animal Rescue 6-9-24.png
- Girls Rock Steam at Arlington HS 3-16-24.pdf
- PES 3-1-24 Spring Dance: Glow Back to the 80s
- Pawling Little League Eng-Spn.pdf
- Summer 2024 HVWP Youth Writers Programs.pdf
- Family Opportunity Center Opening.pdf
- Community Based Program 2023.pdf
- PTSA 2023-24 Membership.pdf
- PTSA 2023-24 Membership Spanish.pdf
- 2023-24 PCSD UPK Flyer English
- 2023-24 PCSD UPK Flyer Spanish
Procedures to include information in the digital backpack.