Find announcements and forms as they become available on the website. The most recently added will be in bold. Information can also be found in the Parent area of the website.
All Flyers must be approved by the superintendent. Please email proposed flyers to Mary Bonanno firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in a new browser tab. In general, we post flyers that meet the following criteria: sponsoring organization is local, or has a local chapter, holds not-for-profit status and exists solely or overwhelmingly to provide benefits to resident youth. In addition, the event advertised must provide a benefit to resident youth.
We distribute paper flyers to grades PreK-4 in the elementary school and in the middle school, to fifth grade only. If organizations wish paper flyers to be distributed, the organization must bring 22 bundles of 25 copies each of the approved flyer to the greeter station at Pawling Elementary School and for the Middle School, 90 copies bundled in 3 groups of 30 brought to the greeter station. Please allow several days lead time for distribution.
- Town of Pawling Summer Camp 2023.png
- PTA Gala 2-24-23.pdf
- PTSA Wood Sign Paint Event 2-16-23.jpg
- Pawling LaCrosse Flyer.pdf
- Pawling Library Winter 2023 Brochure 1-17 thru 3-18.pdf
- Pawling Library Teens Winter Brochure English Spanish.pdf
- February 9th Catch the Reading Wave.pdf
- 2023 Pawling Little League Registration English.pdf
- 2023 Pawling Little League Registration Spanish.pdf
- Basketball Fundraiser Flyer.pdf
- 22-23 PTSA Membership Form
- 22-23 Universal Pre-K Info Sheet English
- 22-23 Universal Pre-K Info Sheet Spanish
- 22-23 Kindergarten Registration Info Sheet English
- 22-23 Kindergarten Registration Info Sheet Spanish
Procedures to include information in the digital backpack.