Find announcements and forms as they become available on the website. The most recently added will be in bold. Information can also be found in the Parent area of the website.
All Flyers must be approved by the superintendent. Please email proposed flyers to Mary Bonanno email@example.comOpens in a new browser tab. In general, we post flyers that meet the following criteria: sponsoring organization is local, or has a local chapter, holds not-for-profit status and exists solely or overwhelmingly to provide benefits to resident youth. In addition, the event advertised must provide a benefit to resident youth.
We distribute paper flyers to grades PreK-4 in the elementary school and in the middle school, to fifth grade only. If organizations wish paper flyers to be distributed, the organization must bring 20 bundles of 25 copies each of the approved flyer to the greeter station at Pawling Elementary School and for the Middle School, 100 copies bundled in 4 bundles of 25 brought to the greeter station. Please allow several days lead time for distribution.
- PTSA Candles Fundraiser English.jpg
- PTSA Candles Fundraiser Spanish.jpg
- PTA Spirit Wear Fall 2023.pdf
- PTSA Spirit Wear Fall 2023.pdf
- PTSA 2023-24 Membership.pdf
- PTSA 2023-24 Membership Spanish.pdf
- 2023 Youth Hockey Learn to Play Rookie.jpg
- Trunk or Treat 2023 English Spanish.pdf
- 2023-24 PCSD UPK Flyer English
- 2023-24 PCSD UPK Flyer Spanish
Procedures to include information in the digital backpack.