Find announcements and forms as they become available on the website. The most recently added will be in bold. Information can also be found in the Parent area of the website.
All Flyers must be approved by the superintendent. Please email proposed flyers to Mary Bonanno firstname.lastname@example.org. In general, we post flyers that meet the following criteria: sponsoring organization is local, or has a local chapter, holds not-for-profit status and provides a benefit to students.
We distribute paper flyers to grades PreK-4 only. If organizations wish paper flyers to be distributed, the organization must bring 20 bundles of 25 copies each of the approved flyer to the greeter station at Pawling Elementary School. Please allow several days lead time for distribution.
- Dutchess County Job Fair 10-26-21.pdf
- MHA Dont Stress the Small Stuff Beginning December 2021.pdf
- MHA Connect Talk Tank Beginning 1-11-2022.pdf
- MHA PEACE Program 2022.pdf
- MHA Raising Responsible Resilient Teens Beginning 1-26-22.pdf
- MHA Raising the Explosive Child Beginning January 2022.pdf
- NYR2021 Jr Rangers Rookies Hockey.pdf
- PTSA 10-24-21 Clothing Drive.pdf
- 21-22 Pawling Twirlers Flyer.pdf
- Trunk or Treat Friday, October 29th, 2021.pdf
- 21-22 Rec Flag Football.pdf
- PTSA T M Fall Fundraiser.pdf
- 21-22 PTSA Membership Flyer.pdf
- Pre-k information flyer.pdf
- Pre-k information flyer Spanish.pdf
- PES K Reg Info 2021-2022.pdf
- PES K Reg Info 2021-2022 SPANISH.pdf
Procedures to include information in the digital backpack.