"How To"

Register new students:  Preliminary registration for all students is done through the District Office.  Please visit our registration website for the forms and required paperwork which includes Proof of Age, Physician’s Certificate of Immunization, Proof of Residency within the District and Proof of Custody (if parents are legally separated or divorced.

Withdraw a student:  Contact school to which student is assigned.  Sign request for release of official records.

Change your address:  Instructions and the form are available on our registration website or from the main office of each school building.  Please return the completed form with the required paperwork to our District Office.  For additional information please call 845-855-2658.

Have medication administered:  Submit a note from a physician stating the name of medicine, dosage/time to be administered and possible side effects.  Complete a school form authorizing designee to administer the medicine.  An adult must bring the medication to school in its original container.  In the event of a school sponsored activity off the school grounds, the parent/guardian or an adult designated by the parent must give the prescribed medication if the student cannot administer medication to himself/herself.  New state regulations do not allow school staff other than a nurse to administer medications. 

Withdraw student during the school day:  Report to Main Office.  Parent/Guardian must sign out student with a photo I.D.  Any other adult must have written permission from parent.

Resolve bus questions: Contact the Transportation Supervisor, Pam Serafini at 855-4640.

Obtain permission for use of school buildings or grounds:  Contact the Director of Facilities & Operations, Mr. Green, for a “Building Use Form” at 855-4610.  The form can also be found on our website.

Qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch:  Contact Lauren Collica, Food Service Director, at 855-4627 to

obtain an application.  The application can also be found on our website.

Resolve a school related problem

  • Contact teacher, via phone or email, when problem relates to the classroom
  • Call building principal if item relates to an incident in a particular building
  • Contact Supervisor of Transportation (855-4640) with bus problems
  • Call our Assistant Superintendent for Instruction (855-2150) for instructional issues
  • Contact Superintendent (855-2150) if unable to resolve issues at the building level